People are an essential part of all businesses and your team will perform best in a safe and healthy work environment. The involvement of your people in health and wellbeing will lead to a level of ownership and empowerment that will have a positive impact on morale, loyalty and ultimately your bottom line.
Now is the perfect time to be contemplating what you wish to achieve for your organisation during 2012 in order to be productive and competitive in the market place.
It is important to maintain the health, wellness and safety of employees which is essential in today’s business environment. This is not only for legislative reasons, but also a social responsibility, reducing lost time due to injury which ultimately ensures continued profitability.
We have been providing services to many industries as their preferred provider for the past few years.
At Workplace Wellness Systems, we are keen to understand your requirements and are willing to provide onsite/offsite services with priority such as:
• Instant Urine/ESR collections for Drug and Alcohol testing
• Pre/Post/Annual Medical examinations (including Spirometry, Audiometry & Vision screening)
• Vaccinations (Influenza, Hepatitis A & B , Typhoid, Tetanus etc)
• Wellness Programmes/Pilots
• Accident, Emergency and Medical services 7 days a week focusing on Injury management and assessments for possible alternative duties (strategic partnership with ETHC group and Whitecross Clinics) and access to Specialist services (Orthopaedic).
We have access to support services such as Laboratories, Radiology services, Pharmacies and Fracture follow-up, Physiotherapy etc from one location.
Christmas/New Years hours…For pre-planning recruitment processes on your end, WWS business will close: Monday 26 December until Friday 6 January, 2012 resuming business on Monday 9 January 2012.
If you are likely to require any of our services during this period, please contact us to confirm your appointments beforehand. Emails will be cleared frequently during this time.
Ph – (09) 265 4959 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting your WWS team as we look forward to assisting you in the New Year, wishing you a very safe & joyous Christmas and New Year festivity!