Vaccinations for the Workplace
WWS can assist your organisation with staff vaccinations required as part of your procedures.
Your staff can gain a Vaccination Passport to keep their immunisation records up to date.
These can include:
– Hepatitis A; spread through contact with faeces of an infected person
– Hepatitis B; spread through the blood and body fluids of an infected person
– Hepatitis C; spread mainly through contact with the blood of an infected person
– Adult Diphtheria & Tetanus; Diphtheria is a serious bacterial infection of the throat which can close off the airway. Tetanus is caused by bacteria which enters the body through a wound.
– Polio; viral disease that can affect nerves and can lead to partial or full paralysis
– Measles, Mumps, Rubella; live viral infection
– Typhoid; transmitted by the ingestion of food or water contaminated with the faeces of an infected person
– Cholera; transmission is primarily through consuming contaminated drinking water or food.
– Varicella (chicken pox); spread by coughing and sneezing. Also direct contact with weeping blisters.
– Seasonal Influenza; protection against influenza and swine flu
Some vaccines require a few doses and a blood test would show if someone had the infection which can also be arranged through our team.
Vaccines not only prevent an outbreak in your workplace, it will protect your employees.
For more information, contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org