are available all year…..
WWS can assist your organisation with staff vaccinations required as part of your procedures.
Your staff can gain a Vaccination Passport to keep their immunisation records up to date.
These can include:
– Hepatitis A; spread through contact with faeces of an infected person
– Hepatitis B; spread through the blood and body fluids of an infected person
– Hepatitis C; spread mainly through contact with the blood of an infected person
– Adult Diphtheria & Tetanus; Diphtheria is a serious bacterial infection of the throat which can close off the airway. Tetanus is caused by bacteria which enters the body through a wound.
– Polio; viral disease that can affect nerves and can lead to partial or full paralysis
– Measles, Mumps, Rubella; live viral infection
– Typhoid; transmitted by the ingestion of food or water contaminated with the faeces of an infected person
For Hep A & B, staff members can be blood tested prior to determine their current immunity/carrier status.
Vaccines not only prevent an outbreak in your workplace, it will protect your employees.